centro colón i
Barrio Justicia-Chueca, Madrid
200 € /night
220 € /night
Centralized A/C and Heating system in the building. It is switched on/off by the management according to seasons.
Fridge & Freezer
Nespresso Coffee machine
Iron / Ironing board
In order to confirm a booking, a deposit worth 30% of the total reservation amount must be paid via credit card online or bank transfer. The remaining 70% must be received 15 days before the check-in date.
A deposit worth 100% of the total reservation amount must be paid in advance when the reservation is made 15 days or less prior to arrival.
The card payment is made through our website www.therightstay.com.
We accept all major credit cards, Amazon Pay, and Bizum.
A commission of 1.80% fee will apply to credit cards from outside Europe, JCB, CUP, and European company cards.
From 9 am to 8 pm. Extra charges apply for check-ins outside these hours. For Check-in after 8:00 pm or on Sunday, an additional fee of 30 € will be charged. For Check-ins before 9 am and after 11:00 pm, a 50 € fee will apply.
Before 11:00h. Contact us for late check-out policy.
FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION POLICY DUE TO COVID-19 will end soon.
We will retain the following percentage of the reservation amount:
Between 15 and 30 days: 50% will be charged.
Between 8 and 15 days: 75% will be charged.
7 days or less: 100% will be charged.
Paid with a credit card in Euros during check-in.
It is returned within 15 days after departure as long as the apartment does not show any damage (reasonable wear and tear excepted).
3% additional for payments with American Express (Visa and Mastercard do not have a surcharge)
WIFI, cable TV, electricity, gas, and water.
Welcome Pack and amenities by L’Occitane.
Fine Portuguese bed and bath linen.
Booking Fee 120Є & Final cleaning
Located on a 5th floor, this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is very bright, spacious and cheerful. All the areas have a spectacular privileged view to the Plaza Colón and the Salamanca district. In its well distributed 90 meters, the open-plan living room becomes the heart of the house, with a decoration that pays much attention to design and aesthetics. Highlights include the collection of contemporary art on the walls and the modern furniture of the living room, with 2 comfortable leather sofas, 2 beautiful Danish wooden chairs, a couple of circular coffee tables, a built-in bookcase with a collection of art books and a console with a flat-screen smart TV. An interesting sculpture in ceramics and objects of design, accompany the space.
The dining room for 6 people is next to the living room, with a spectacular glass table that draws attention to the design of its wooden and steel legs, as well as the striking, modern yellow chairs. Next to the dining room is the open modern kitchen, with white cabinets and fully equipped with appliances and all necessary utensils.
The master bedroom has a comfortable double bed (1.80 x 2.00 m), composed of two twin beds placed together, with sheets for a double size bed. There is a beautiful large format drawing on the wall above the bed. The bed has a built-in wooden headboard with night tables. The bedroom has built in wooden bookcases and cabinets and a wardrobe, a smart flat TV and a modern en-suite white marble bathroom with shower.
The second bedroom has two single beds (90 cm) with their headboards and artwork on top of each, a large wardrobe, and built-in nightstands and wooden furniture. The second bathroom, also of white marble, has a sink and shower tray and serves bathroom for the bedroom and visit.
The apartment has beige marble floors, except for the bedrooms that have carpets and bathrooms with white marble.
With an unbeatable location right in the center of Madrid, Centro Colón is a perfect place for all those who want to access on foot all the most popular areas of the city. It is located in the district of Chamberí, an elegant area preferred by locals for being more residential and less noisy.
Just steps away from Paseo de la Castellana avenue and the famous Plaza Colón, this apartment is a short walk from the exclusive Salamanca district – known as the city’s upscale district – and the distinguished neighborhoods of Justicia and Chamberí. There are plenty of well known restaurants, cafés, very good shops and independent boutiques in the surrounding areas.
This apartment has very easy access to all transport connections, as they are within an immediate radius. The metro station Colón is just around the corner, and you will easily find buses and taxis to explore the rest of Madrid.